I have just finished reading the book The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. In this book, Percy, the main character, has lost his memory and is led to the Roman camp instead of the Greek one. He gets his memory back at the end, but there is a bigger story behind it.
In the previous book, Jason, who is originally from the Roman camp, loses his memory and is led to the Greek camp. He also bonds with the Greek camp, and at the end finds out he is from the Roman camp. I think that this so that the Greek and Roman camps can stop being rivals and work together to prevent the rise of Gaea, because in The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan the last prophecy can be interpreted as the two camps must work together to beat Gaea, the earth mother.
Also, I think that Jason and Percy have very similar personalities. They both have strong leadership skills. I think that in the next book, they will work together to defeat Gaea.
No comments:
Post a Comment