I think that Deontae's post of Diary of a wimpy kid was interesting and stood out to me. I haven't read this book yet, but the post gives me a feeling about what the book will be about, which is some stuff in Greg's teen life. This series made books more interesting for me.
This post makes me want to read the book, as it gives a example from the book, but not the whole thing. I'm guessing that the cops will come to Greg's house.
I think that this post stands out from Deontae's other posts because he makes a bigger connection to his own life, how it affected his reading life. I also like how the post is written, how he makes the connection to his life about the book, and then elaborates on the story, but Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a well known book.
No comments:
Post a Comment